Translate this blog

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I Need to Get Motivated!

I need to get motivated. I have several projects in progress right now that I would really like to finish. I also have several projects I need to start on. I need to start on a toy that my sister wants to give to her friend's daughter. I have been putting off making one for a few weeks now. I am starting on it tomorrow or perhaps later today.

Today I have several works in progress (WIPs) that I would like to work on. I have a simple scarf I have been working on for a while now. I have a giant granny square blanket that need completing. I also have a blanket square that is halfway done. I am going to work on the blanket square first. It is the smallest of the three projects and it is will be the quickest to complete. I am planning on making a few squares from the same pattern as the one I am currently working on. Here is the link to the blanket square pattern: Drop in the Bucket 12" Square

None of these WIPs have to be done anytime soon. I would just like them to be. :)

Please feel free to leave a comment telling me about your current WIPs :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carissa- thanks for taking the time to comment over at mine!
    I have actually bought some striping yarn in the hopes that this will help. We'll see what the outcome is.
    Have a great week.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! Thank you for taking the time to reply to my comment! :D I just saw your latest blog and I am glad you found a method that helped get rid of the messy stripes!! :D

      Delete