Translate this blog

Friday, June 5, 2015

Welcome to 2015

Hello everyone! It has been a LONG while. I know I said I was back about a year ago, but, as it is with life, things happened. However, it is now my first summer after being in college and I have rediscovered my passion for crochet. I have changed my major in college and I lost my car in a very scary car accident. Though I have been through some tough times lately, and I am continuing to go through them, I have realized how important and influential crochet has been in my life over the years. With this realization, I have also realized how much I have missed this blog and creating new crochet patterns. Although I have faltered in the past, I am ready to bring this blog back to life. I have several new patterns I am excited to share and post here and on Ravelry. I will be deleting some of my old posts and updating the format of this blog. Additionally, I will soon be making a Tumblr and a Twitter in combination to this blog. I am recommitting myself to the beauty, complexity, and comfort of crochet and the enjoyment I find in being creative and designing new patterns. I hope my rediscovered passion for this craft is visible and can be shared once again. Expect for regular updates on pattern progress and project updates!


Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment