Translate this blog

Friday, July 6, 2012

Making a Hat

I am making a hat.

I have been crocheting for a while now and I have not completed an item that can be worn yet. I am not talking about a sweater or a shawl. I am just talking about a hat or a scarf. I have started a scarf for my mom, but I have not completed it yet. I would like to make myself something as well. That is why I am making a hat.

I have not made a hat before so I want to start of with a simple and basic hat pattern. Nothing fancy, I just want to make a basic hat. Luckily, I found exactly what I was looking for!! I am making Basic Hat Pattern Version 1 by Sherry Etheridge. I found it on Ravelry but the pattern is actually on her blog. Here is the link to  the pattern on her blog, Basic Hat Pattern Version 1 by Sherry Etheridge

I am off to start on it now! Hopefully I can finish it in one day!!
I will update you all when I have finished it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment